I have a cloud hosted Jira and am trying to access my google email account. For my IMAP Mail Server:
Host Name = imap.gmail.com
IMAP Port = 993
Timeout = 10000
I also enabled IMAP access in Google.
Hi @Tom ,
This looks like the same issue discussed in the below thread, can you kindly review it and check if that's indeed the same issue?
In case this won't help, you may want to review also the below 2 KB pages (for Cloud and Server):
Let me know if this helps. In case it doesn't, it may help having a screenshot of the mail server configuration (like the one in the thread I pointed to) hiding the username and password fields.
Cheers,Dario
Hi Dario,
I finally got it to work using POP Protocol. Not sure why IMAP would not work.
Thanks for your help
Tom
I am happy to know this is now working. However, if you have configured POP and not SECURE_POP, then please be aware that your data is being transmitted in clear over the Internet and this might not be desired.
Also, please accept the answer in case the issue is solved or let us know if there are still open questions or concerns.
Have a nice day.
Dario
Hi Dario
Thanks for the concern. I did use the secure_pop.
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.