I have a JIRA project that has linked Confluence pages from an earlier administrator. These pages do not belong with this JIRA project. How do I remove the Confluence page from the list of pages associated. Here's a screenshot.
Thank you.
In the top right corner the "..." menu will let you select a different space to associate the project to.
Thanks. So I can't associate specific pages to a project. Just specific spaces?
No you can't associate specific pages. It is a space association.
Is there a way to completely remove the space association? I really just wanted to associate a page and not the whole space.
It's still not clear:
There is a way to remove/delete a Confluence page (published and non-published).
Please follow screenshots attached
I don't think the answers pertain to the original question at least not based on the screen shots posted in the answers ... The original question asked about removing a Confluence page from JIRA project, the answers showed a Confluence page, not the JIRA page. I still don't know how to/cannot do this. The screen shot I see is below and I don't have three dots "...". What do I do to remove the page back to blank? This is so frustrating ...
Hello, if you want to remove the connection to the Confluence Space (in Jira Cloud):
You can obviously choose "Toolchain" in the "Project Settings" in the first place and go straight to #4.
I seriously want to have the same mushrooms the UX-Designers and Product Owners at Atlassian are consuming.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.