Hi
I want to create a bar graph in JIRA and Confluence with x axis depicting as different statuses of an issue type and y axis as count . Please can you help me on how to create this ?
OOTB Jira doesn’t have a bar chart for this purpose. You can use a pie chart or you can look at an addon.
Hi @himanshu chopra , as Jack has said, out of the box Jira and Confluence only have very basic pie chart graphs, but these aren't very customizable!
I've been working on an app Custom Charts for Jira that lets you create professional-looking bar charts on Jira dashboards.
Here's a playground so you can test it out without installing it: https://link.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-playground
There's also Custom Jira Charts for Confluence which has identical features for creating professional charts in Confluence.
I hope that helps with your query.
Thanks,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.