I looked through the apps and didn't find anything that integrates Smartsheet with Jira. Does anyone know of anything or is anyone using anything that integrates both programs together?
Smartsheet has a connector to Jira, https://www.smartsheet.com/s/smartsheet-and-jira. You have to contact Smartsheet to get it.
Yes, I am having a demo on this next week, but wasn't sure, if Atlassian had something already without going through Smarksheet. Thank you!
Hi -
Were you able to get Jira and Smartsheet connected by any chance? All I found searching through Jira is this...:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215530/smartsheet-for-jira/version-history
>> This app is hidden from public view because it no longer meets the requirements for Atlassian Marketplace.
Yes, contacted Smartsheet and they have an application that ties Smartsheet to Jira. Looks like my company will be moving forward with it. Thank you for the reaching out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.