I keep getting this error when I add a confluence link to a story. The drop down contains the confluence page but this error below continues to appear.
We're having trouble. Check your connection and try again.
Hi Julian,
It looks like you're running into an existing bug, which can be found here:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72311Please be sure to watch it, so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release.
Regards,Angélica
Hello! I am running into this issue as well. Do we know when this bug will be fixed
Hello Kat,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I asked for an update for the team responsible for the bug and when they reply, I'll post here.
Hi @[deleted]
I saw that our PM added a comment on the Bug yesterday, so please, make sure to watch the bug to receive when he post the update.
Hi , is the bug solved? What do I need to do to implement the fix in my jira cloud version?
regards,
Wout.
Hello @Wout,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
The bug is on the "Short therm backlog" status, but we still don't know when it will be resolved.
For now, you can use the workaround posted on the bug link:
As a workaround, for now, we've found that if you use the Jira macro in Confluence to add the Jira ticket to the Confluence page, it will appear in the list of "mentioned" pages on the Jira ticket, even if it is a Space Home page.
Thanks Angelica, I tried it and I can work with it!
I am running into the same issue, is there a way to resolve this?
Hello @chelsea.goetz,
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
The issue happens only when linking a Confluence home page, the Overview page, for example.
The workaround, for now, is the one below:
As a workaround for now, we've found that if you use the Jira macro in Confluence to add the Jira ticket to the Confluence page, it will appear in the list of "mentioned" pages on the Jira ticket, even if it is a Space Home page.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.