Hi Dear All,
My question is something about jira automation. Is there a way of synchronizing the comments for linked (escalated) issues in jira automation? For example, I want to see any comments posted on escalated issues in same project.
which Plugin are you using for automation?
Actually all I want is to see same comments in escalated issues
I am not actually using plugin for it. It is just Jira Integrated automation (Project Name -> Project Settings -> Automation)
I see, it might be service desk project . correct me if i'm wrong.
where exactly you want to see the comments posted on escalated issues, is it through mail then you need to write automation rule
You are right it is service desk project on cloudI want to see that comments in escalator issue if a comment posted for escalated issue or vice versa. So, it is like you comment an issue then it will be commented for linked issues, too.
I want to see this 2 comments in both issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.