Hi,
I've been trying to figure this out and each time I think I've found the answer, it doesn't actually work for me.
Background:
We have one board for Support tickets. Support creates an "incident" for every time a customer calls in with a bug. If the same/similar bugs are reported, then they get grouped into a "Problem." Incidents are reported by individual Support personnel; Problems are reported by one lead who goes through and groups them. The relation type is "is caused by"
The Problem is then taken into Product Backlogs (separate projects) to be worked by the scrum teams. Individual Incidents remain on the Support Board. The Support Team wants an easier way to get updates on the Problems that are being prioritized and worked.
Our attempted solution:
We created a Confluence page for Support to view all problems across the multiple projects that have been prioritized for current sprints. This works for visibility, HOWEVER, it would be majorly improved if we could do the following on that page as well:
Display INCIDENTS from the Support Board IF the related/parent PROBLEM meets the following criteria:
* Is on one of three specific projects
* Is in a current sprint OR Done (rolling 15 days)
Support does not want to auto-update the statuses of their incidents, otherwise we would have looked at triggering status change based on the parent/related issue.
I'm not entirely convinced this is actually a thing we could do, but figured I'd ask the Community since there is such a wealth of knowledge across this forum!