I have the Next Gen Project setup with Epics and Stories. I followed the steps here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html#Roadmap-TroubleshootyourRoadmap and copied the URL to the page in Confluence and its recognized and shows the road map box but instead of showing the road map I get a message:
Please check with your system administrator.
I am a system administrator but I can't for the life of me figure out why it won't display?
Anyone have any ideas? Is it broken?
Hi Jason,
You see that message because the roadmap you embed is either not available or invalid.Can you check the following things?
Hi there,
So for 1, confirmed this is a brand new next gen project.
For 2, I created the project and am a full system admin.
For 3 I can see the project and the road map view within the project itself.
All the configurations mentioned have been met but still not able to make the jira roadmap macro work.
I am sorry it did not work for you. We would like to investigate this issue, could you raise a "Technical issues and bugs" support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ please?
I have the same issue - is there an open issue on this bug? Thanks!
The marco option continues to fail for us on all confluence pages and next-gen projects, however pasting the roadmap URL works so we are just going with that less eloquent option for now.
What are the differences between the two Macros: Jira Road Map and Jira roadmap ? please
What purpose do they serve? A clearer description is needed and probably, shoulder be added under the Macro display.
The 2 different macros (Jira Road Map and Jira Roadmap) are both still in Confluence Cloud. I'm not having a problem with either one, but am curious why there are 2 of these macros. Does anyone know what the difference is in these? Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.