Hey,
The question might be quite simple, but i cannot seem to get it working. How do I, on JSD Cloud, create a "portal only" customer without sending them an invitation email?
If i am in the user administraion interface i can invite users and there is the option to not send email verification.
So I created a few customer accounts by myself. But the full name of those accounts is the string before the @-sign. for example if the email is mg@example.com, the user name would be mg. This does not look very nice. I would like to change that name but that does not seem possible.
in the user administration interface there is also a tier called "Jira service desk" in which "portal only customers" are listed. There i can change the names, but the accounts I have created are not shown there, even though i have not granted them product access.
I do not really understand that. Shouldn't they also be "portal only customers" if i have not granted them access?
How do I create a customer
- who does not have product access (not counting towards the licences)
- without sending an invitation/ confirmation email to that customer AND
- of whom I can set the display name?
I have already read some knowledge base article but i coundn't find any answers... I would be very glad for any help
Kind regards,
Michelle