Hi,
can someone help me a little, I have a confluence - the cloud version, hosted at Atlassian, they decided to change (wrongly..) the template and now everytime I create a page I have a centered small nudle, completely worthless, the page is barely half of the screen. After they have changed the new template they were offering the GOOD old version of left aligned whole screen page. The confluence is not offering this anymore, also I had my own GOOD old style page as a template, so I was using this, Unfortunately it is not working anymore - a page from that template is not possible save (saying some server issue.. )
Can someone help me with this nonsence. I am not paying confluence to not be useful and populate half of screen.
As the old template that was perfect - left aligned, full screen nothing special.
Thank you,
Vaclav
