Hello all,
There is a bug in the Confluence Macro "Questions List Macro" where if you include one or more topics that use hyphenation, no questions will appear in the resulting list.
I advice my team to avoid using hyphenation in topic names, and instead, use an underscore, when a separation is needed in a topic.
In other words, "confluence_workaround" instead of "confluence-workaround"
Now, on to my question...
We have a large number of hyphenated topics need to be changed. I need an efficient way to change these topics.
Ideally, it would be great if the macro bug was just fixed, but I'm not even sure if the bug is officially acknowledged by Atlassian.
Manually editing each instance of a topic, from Confluence Questions is not an efficient method. I estimate that it could take months of effort to change every hyphenated topic this way.
By going to a Confluence question, clicking on the topic, one can then navigate to an Edit Topic feature. Unfortunately, the only change that is allow is to the Topic's Description. 
Is there a better way?

FYI, I asked about this bug in June, but no responses. 
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/Confluence-Question-Macro-is-Flawed-Fails-on-hyphenated-topics/qaq-p/1112159#U1112168