Will Jira Next-gen also be available for business projects or is this only intended for software projects?
RegardsSascha
Hi @DAZ2SN ,
I have forwarded your question to the Next-Gen team. However, since they are in a different time-zone, I can take couple of days before I will get an answer. Please bear with me.
Cheers,Dario
6 months later... 😂. Any news?
Hi @Matias Arranz Garcia ,
Apologies for late reply, I couldn't find this thread anymore.
At the time, I had asked the next-gen team about their plans for the future and, even if they were discussing the matter, there was nothing concrete about next-gen business projects (nothing related on the official road-map for the close future).
This is also because the whole idea of next-gen projects is to have simplified, easy to setup (and not so customizable) kind of projects available for non-advanced users that want to start quickly, without having to configure too many things.
This is therefore mostly needed for Jira Software and Service Desk projects that are the ones that, in their classic version, might require a lot of time to setup. While, usually, business projects are already simple enough by default. See below page for details:
Once this has been said, I have opened a feature request for this on your behalf:
You may want to vote and watch the above feature request so that you will get notified in case of any update. The feature will be addressed according to the Implementation of New Features Policy
Also, @DAZ2SN @Matias Arranz Garcia ,
You may want to get in touch with the Next-Gen PM and share your feedback with him. See below article for the details:
Have a nice weekend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.