A Blunt Zircon In The Really Rough 💎😦
Here's a fun way for some people to score some gamification points on Community! This month the live action movie Aladdin has been released and coincidentally the Community theme is OpsGenie! (Check it out here: Opsgenie Challenge badge now live!)
I won’t be making it to the live action movie due to priorities – sadly my interaction with OpsGenie is also zilch… as we don’t use it! Our company is too small and doesn’t have enough incidents being reported to warrant it’s use. We are less “Diamond in the Rough” and more “Blunt Zircon In The Really Rough” 😉

What Is OpsGenie To You!? 🙄🛠
But are we mistaken? Once again I’ll be diving into the OpsGenie Status Page webinar tomorrow (check it our here: Introduction to Opsgenie and Statuspage) and reviewing the value added functionalities OpsGenie can provide. However I wanted a bit more of a user experience viewpoint therefore I decided to reach out to the Community and have some questions for you:
- Do you use OpsGenie?
- How is it improving your work-life day-to-day?
- How has its introduction positively impacted your strategic/tactical management?
- What is the size of your Atlassian User base? How many people are using Atlassian tools vs. OpsGenie on a daily basis?
I look forward to your knowledge share!