We are looking to manage the Atlassian Users via API, like Create, update, Enable site access, deactivate etc.. In that we are looking for specific one "Has Site Access". Does Atlassian provide any API to enable & disable site access?
Hello,
You can find all available API for users here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-group-Users
You can create users, but I have not find anything about update, deactivate.
Thanks for the Link. yes like you said there is no APi provided for Update, deactivate , disable site access etc..
But I'm specifically looking for API for enabling & disabling "Has Site Access" to users! Not sure there's an API provided by Atlassian so fat.
Access is given by including a user to a group, which has access to site. You can find all such groups in System -> Global Permissions.
I also would need this. I just want to turn off the switch "Has access on site" under Users.
I noticed that there is a property Active set to True but I am not sure how to change it to false via API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.