I created a new Business Project in JIRA expecting I would then be able to add the "Page" feature to connect to the Confluence Space set up for it. Why is this simple feature not available for the Business Project type??
Hi Josh,
Currently, it's possible to link a space only when using Jira Software and Service Desk. You can find more details on the documentation below that shows what is supported for each product:- Jira applications required
I didn't find any feature request relate to link Confluence space to Business project, feel free to raise a feature on jira.atlassian.com (project JRACLOUD) adding more information about why this feature is important for your environment.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for the reply, its surprising that Atlassian didn't think users would want to connect Confluence spaces to Business projects. It seems like a no-brainer to me. It completes the project management story. We are basically trying to find a way to use our existing tools rather than adding another like BaseCamp.
@Angélica Luz I can relate to this. I'm starting to use Jira for Business projects and I wanted to link a Confluence space for draft management and things like that. Having a link like we do for KB with Service Desk would be awesome.
Is this still not implemented??!
Hello, I just set up a Business Project and am in awe that this functionality not being available is the intended behaviour
Hi @josh , I just created a Confluence Space on its own, then used the 'Add Item' option in the Jira sidebar to link the Confluence Space to the Jira Project.
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but aligned the two for me.
Thanks @Jay that has worked perfectly for me
You are welcome @Anne Spicer - always happy to help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.