Hi!When I link to "Find new apps" in Jira or Confluence, I see next information "Oops! Looks like something went wrong while initializing.
"
What could be the problem?
Hi, the same happens to me.
Yeah Same here! Really Annoying. I have been scouting the internet for a solution. Seems a ticket would be the right answer. I am also on Cloud.
Hi Community,
I found an example of a user with this issue in the Cloud support queue, and the issue was with a Google Extension named UMatrix and also an Ad Blocker add-on they were using in their browser.
Could you check if you have any ad blockers? If that's not the case, then you can try disabling all of your add-ons in your browser. See if the issue goes away. Then you can re-enable them one at a time until the issue returns.
Regards,
Fabian Alfaro
This error concerns the HTTP header Referrer-Policy.
In my case, the Private Internet Access VPN plugin caused the error. The solution was to de-select the "Disable website referrer" option in the plugin's settings. I also found that
In brief:
I have disabled an Ad Blocker and it worked. Installed what i need and enabled it again
Had this issue too using Brave browser.
Disabling shields for the site fixed it...
Same error when integrating with GitHub.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.