Since last week I am not receiving JIRA notifications anymore from the tickets I set my self as watcher. Does someone know why?
Hi @patricia.silveira
Has your adminitrator changed the notification scheme. That is where you can define which users get notified of events including watchers.
Anything in your spam filters?
Hello Tom, thanks for your answer.
There is nothing on my spam Inbox and I did not change anything on my filters. I had already checked that.
One of the admin confirmed no changes on it, the second is on Holidays and must be back in the next days. I am going to check with him, but I do not believe he had changed something since he also complaning of not getting notifications anymore.
Hi
There is a Notification Helper gadget that may give you some extra info
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/jira-admin-helper-818578850.html
Users arent notified of their own changes as a user setting in jira
Have you upgraded jira recently. There are some past posts that mention that as an issue.
do you get emal where you are reporter, assignee etc.
Do you have permissions to view the issue. Are you added as a watcher by some automation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.