Hi,
Me and my team will be using Jira to manage an operational process through to completion. Each individual task will receive a ticket that will flow through to completion. It is common and repeatable, so I am using the process control SD.
The process has two entry points, and I am wondering if there is a way to utilise two entry points in a singular Workflow?
For background, the process is essentially a transaction relating to a movement of shares. The process generally starts with a transaction being loaded into Jira and various sub tasks being completed. Further down that process, it is possible for that transaction to ‘fail’ and the Workflow has a process step that accommodates for that.
Separately, we have an automated process that does not require use of the Workflow but follows the same steps. On occasion, those transactions will also fail, and I want to understand whether it is possible for the failing step in the Workflow to be an entry point for those items, in addition to the entry point at the start of the Workflow.
Thanks in advance.