Other than walking through every users details, how do I get a list of my "trusted" users from Atlassian Cloud?
I'm 100% necroposting, but this is the #5 Google result for: jira trusted users
I recently ran into this issue:
In case you might have to prove to somebody (say like, an auditor) that that Trusted Users group does not actually contain any users, you can access the members via the API:
https://[YOURSITE].atlassian.net/rest/api/2/group?groupname= trusted-users-abcd1234-xxxxx-xxxxxx
And you could compare that to another group that DOES have users, like say:
https://[YOURSITE].atlassian.net/rest/api/2/group?groupname= jira-admins-YOURSITE
how do you define a "trusted" user? is it objective or subjective? will you define a custom field for this or something else?
"Trusted" users is a specific access level for Atlassian Cloud Users;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/invite-and-remove-users-744721624.html
that is interesting. I am not seeing this on my instance. Maybe this is something that is rolling out and I'm not there yet. I would hope that you could find this info in the Users section but can't confirm at this point.
I have the same question. in Global permissions I see a user with the name "trusted-users-d1dxxxx" has a permission and I wan t to find how to find this user quickly...
Thanks,
Radouane
I also need to know this list of Trusted Users for my organisation, as Trusted Users are able to invite new users directly, something we no longer want to happen as it bypasses our audit path.
This is now found on the user administration page in the 'role' drop down box.
Thanks Jennie, however when I select Trusted from the drop-down, no users are returned. I know that's wrong because I've got at least a couple of known Trusted users.
Hello Guys, Did you manage a way to get the list of trusted users ?I also do not have any trusted users , nevertheless there are some created in my instance.I read those are created when an add-on is installed ( basically its the add-on user) and is added to individual spaces permissions. I would like to have a list of those users specially to confirm if after remove an add-on , if the trusted user is removed too
Apparently though, Trusted Users are supposed to be going away, per https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/what-are-trusted-users-1155494641.html
Where at the top of that page it says:
The role "trusted" has been discontinued for the improved user management experience. If your site uses the new interface, you are not able to assign users the trusted role.
Additionally, I found that in Feb 2022, JRACLOUD-80526 said:
Update: Today, only 25% of customers will still experience this issue, as the Trusted User role has been deprecated for 75% of customers. This will continue to fall over time as we build the new User Admin role and migrate customers to the new admin.atlassian.com experience.
I'll though I will also note that it is now June 2024 and my company still has the OLD user management UI with Trusted Roles and WITHOUT the new User Admin role. :-{
Additionally, trusted users will be assigned as product admins,
all trusted users will be assigned product admin roles for the relevant products they are assigned to.
hi hi
can I know if we can safely remove it from space permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.