I am using the cloud based version of insight. I cannot figure out how to setup the custom field to select assets in tickets. I have setup a few objects and schema within Insight and have it integrated. I cannot find the ability to create a custom field containing insight's object field from the following documentation.
1. Login as a member of the Jira-administrators group.2. Navigate to Custom Fields in the admin section of Jira. 3. Click Add Custom Field and select Advanced4. Select the field type Insight Object/s 5. Give your Insight Object Field a Name
Versionhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219734/insight-for-jira-cloud-beta?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thank you!
I figured out the issue as I was looking at the server documentation. It is located under asset > configure.
Thanks
Hi Geno,
Thank you for sharing the resolution with us.Hope you have a great day!
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Geno Cavender ,
sorry in advance for the maybe stupid question... but where do I find the "Asset" Tab on Cloud?
Have you installed the cloud version into Jira? After doing so the link is located on the tab before selecting your projects like service desk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.