Hey community! I am a PO and for our product we're using JIRA and CI/CD and Scrum. That said, I don't accept a story at the end of the sprint but rather immediately when the story is finished.
We have a DoD which contains several things among fulfilled acceptance criteria. So when a dev things a story is done and it has passed code review and the PR is merged, the story is transitioned to done.
What I'm struggling now with is how to accept the story. In a true Kanban style we're not moving issues back on the Scrum board. So for example if during code review some issues come up which the dev needs to address, the issue stays in the 'In Review' column until that is done.
Would you introduce a new status 'Accepted'? To be honest I would try to not do this but rather keep things simple. However I am clueless how to accept stories and manage the process behind it. During a sprint stories will naturally pile up so it is a bit hard to keep track of stories which I cannot accept (yet). Any ideas? Would appreciate your thoughts!