I want to import one of my project from one jira cloud instance to another jira cloud instance
what steps I need to perform?
Please, checkout that thread
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Consolidating-two-cloud-instance-in-Jira/qaq-p/1030872
Thanks for your reply
My concern is we have one jira instance which has multiple projects and I want to move one project to another instance of jira. Which steps would you suggest?
To create a test server I need to install all three installers which are given in document?
Download the installer for your operating system:
Nope
1 test environment in cloud
really appreciate your help
can we restore the server instance (local test server created using Jira core) using the backup file of jira cloud.
since I don't know the configuration of cloud instance and don't have access to this jira cloud instance. Can I do a full restore using the backup file?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.