So I have my Confluence space linked properly to my ServiceDesk, allowing Customers and Unlicensed users to view my Knowledgebase. This is working for the majority of users, however I (naively) allowed users with emails on my domain to create their own accounts. (Now Disabled)
This has led to a handful of users who have both a customer and an atlassian account. When they go to login to Confluence it immediately displays they are not allowed to access my atlassian instance.
I've deleted the Atlassian accounts for all of these customers, but it still looks like Confluence is trying to log them in with these atlassian accounts which should no longer exist.
I've gone as far as deleting both accounts (customer/atlassian) for one user. I then recreated his customer account, he can access the SD portals as normal, but gets the same permission issue for Confluence. (id.atlassian.com)
Was expecting the full deletion to rectify the issue, but I'm now at a loss.
In my research I saw there is a 14 day grace period on atlassian accounts, is this preventing me from allowing them to login as customers? Will I need to wait 14 days for these accounts to be completely deleted?