Currently I tag cases using "is blocked by" for issues with dependencies. Some of those cases are worked on different sprints. I would like to find a way to view and make sure cases that are blocking others should be arranged in earlier sprint first.
How can I do that? I coudlnt seems like tag a date to future sprints.
I found a few plugin to view dependencies but looks like they are all for server option.
Or at least I can view the sprints of both linked cases side by side so that I can compare.
Using SriptRunner, "issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = EW AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do") ", "blocks")" I can view dependencies, but it shows only sprint of the cases that are blocking. I cant show another sprint so that I can check.
Jira portfolio seems possible. But I have no idea how the scheduled end, and schedule start are calculated.