Hello can someone please get me our confluence total page count
https://freeosk.atlassian.net
if also i can get the number of pages as of Jan. 1 2018
and number of pages as of Jan. 1 2019
Thank you,
Luda B
Hey Luda B,I've been having a look round and this seems to be quite a popular request. The best answer I can find is here:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-count-pages-in-a-whole-Confluence-instance/qaq-p/101654Does this answer your question?
p.s. you could modify the SQL query to include your date range
Hello Stephen, but unfortunately our confluence instance is on cloud and I am not able to query this data. Do you know who can? Maybe atlassian folks?
Luda
If you look at the second response in the post, it explains that if your running Confluence for Cloud you can run a search using REST API and a CQL query.This means that you should be able to run the query yourself! Have you used the REST API for cloud before?
nope
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.