Hi
I am working on cross-platform of TestRail-Jira for one project and Zephyr-Jira for another project. Each works on the cloud and server respectively. I am planning to move into any of these platform eventually. Which one is better and more convenient in the long run?Any relevant replies will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Niyas,
Ideally, If I am using Jira heavily for my project management then I would prefer to have all my test assets inside Jira rather than having separate test management app which cloud integrate with Jira.
For Test Management, I really like QMetry for Jira among the all test management apps which has end to end traceability, Import/Export capabilities and very user-friendly in terms of overall test management purpose. I am personally using it.
Thanks for the quick suggestion @Brian Walker .That is a good and fresh information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.