I want to pull back the tickets completed during a specific sprint.
This is so I can then do some aggregation on them to get metrics using a plugin.
Unfortunately, what used to work, something like:
"status = Done and sprint = <x>"
as suggested in JQL- Filter completed issues in a specific sprint by category
no longer works in JIRA cloud, as a given ticket can now have multiple sprints, and there seems no obvious way to pull back the last of these (which would be the one it was completed in).
Hence a query like "status = Done and sprint = <x>" will now pull in not only tickets completed during sprint X, but also tickets completed during sprint x+1, x+2, etc, that were carried over from sprint X and were once part of it.
Is there way to either:
- Have only a single sprint per field, so when a ticket is moved from one sprint to another the prior sprint is removed. I think this is how things used to work and is intuitive.
- Retrieve the last of the sprints for a given ticket using JQL?