Hi,
I have a problem with the email notification for a specific transitions that i want to stop the notification to not send via email to my customers. In fact that specific transition is name as "IN PROGRESS'' i want this transition to send to my customers only one time. I am using this transition in my workflow three times with different status. Work flow attached in the screen shot to understand more. I have tried a lot of things to manages it done. But could not find the proper solution. P.S i can not edit my workflow as it has been provided by my client. Please help me ASAP.
I am writing more steps of the image i am attaching.
Image 1:- The ticket is open and it is IN PROGRESS. OK now in this phase i want the notification via email to send to my customers that your ticket is in progress.

Image 2:- Every thing is OK at this moment no problem for the notification. The status is in PENDING CUSTOMER and is in PROGRESS. Image attached.

Image 3:- Now when i want to click the IN PROGRESS button to change the status to go to other status --- Issue resolved. This time i do not want my customer to receive the notification for the IN PROGRESS status. Image attached.

I hope i have mention everything in detail. Looking forward for the answer ASAP. Attaching my workflow also.