Hi,
So I have been trying to find out how to solve my problem, but I can't find anything on the subject.
Problem:
We are trying to set up a service desk within the company I work for. We are making lots of instruction files in confluence, such that users can solve their problems themselves. Now, when you are making a new page in confluence, it uses up the whole width of your computerscreen. Then, when you save it and go to JIRA (where the actual servicedesk is), the width of the page already takes only 2/3 of the page. Then when we open such page in the actual helpdesk our users see, it only uses 1/3 of the actual width of the screen.
This makes the text hard to read while pictures are cropped to the new textwidth, making them completely useless.
I hope someone has had this problem before and knows how to solve it!
Any help would be great 