Using JIRA CLOUD
I created a Issue resolved screen that will be displayed when a user closed an issue. I would like this screen to remove comment field. By default a comment field is on the screen and I can't figure out how to remove that comment field from screen.Please suggest some way to configure this.
You can't out of the box. There may be a plugin, but I'm not aware of one.
You can do it, but it's torturous, has side-effects and hence might not do what you want.
If you edit the workflow, and look at the step the transition goes from, there is an area for "workflow properties". You can add a property that blocks the permission to comment. This will stop the comment box appearing on all transitions out of that step, and also remove the comment option from the issue view (that's the side-effect you might not want)
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,Can you let us know how to add a property that blocks the permission to comment?Thanks in advance
See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/
You're probably looking for jira.permission.comment
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,I am unable to see jira.permission.comment in the given link.
Thanks,
ARvind
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.