I need to be able to pull documents from my Google Team Drives into Issues within Jira Software and Jira Service Desk.
As of right now, if I attempt to add an attachment to the ticket, I have three options:
- Giphy
- Dropbox
- Google Drive
If I select Google Drive then I have access to the folders and files stored under "My Drive" but no access to the files stored under "Team Drives". My corporate data access policy ensures that users only use the "Team Drives" structure and that "My Drive" is used only for personal documents. Hence, I absolutely need to be able to pick from "Team Drives".
Having scoured the help I could only find reference to this issue in the Trello support forum where it was claimed that this was an issue with the Google Picker API but that this issue had been resolved by Google.
Does anyone know how I can work around this or when a fix might be available?