Hey guys,
I followed the instruction explained here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-first-day-of-week-to-Monday-on-calendar-widget/qaq-p/632394
But it does not work! Do you know why?
Hi Carlota,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I was able to replicate this issue on my test instance and it only happens when using the new issue view. Using the old view the first day of the week changes normally.
New view:
Old view:
Based on that, I reported this issue and you can check the details on the link below:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71611Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug.
Regards,Angélica
It is frustrating that this question is marked as solved, but the issue where you reported is unassigned and doesn't seem ot have activity other than users complaining that this should get fixed.
This is a "solution" to all those Jira Cloud users who have set their language to non US and ISO8601 for date pickers, but still cannot have European Monday first date picker in Sprint edit view. I'm a lucky first voter. What clearly looks a bug for me is a feature for Atlassian. Should be part of premium offer.
[JSWCLOUD-26227] Give an option to set the starting day in the Sprint calendar dropdown to other days like Monday or Tuesday etc. - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
This is now third community post where I post this.
Hi Team!
This does not solve the case. Monday shall be an option to be set as Fist Weekday in the General Configuration, even if your preferred Language is English.
Jira Configuration - Jira (atlassian.net)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.