I am attempting to export a confluence space to a PDF file. Up until two days ago this was working fine, but as soon as the exported PDF became longer than one page the PDF is always blank, except for the header.
I am exporting to PDF by clicking on the three ... to the right of the Share button and select Export->Export to PDF.
When this was working correctly, it would typically take the full 30 seconds to export. When it is exporting only blank pages, it finishes in 11 - 16 seconds.
I have the following commands in the PDF Stylesheet section under "Look and Feel". Adding the .pagetitle command fixed the issue for a short time, but then the page again stopped displaying anything but the header.
@media print { @page { size: landscape; } } .pagetitle { page-break-before: always; } div { word-wrap: break-word; }
As a final comment, I can export to a PDF file using Space Settings->General->Export Space, but this is exported in portrait, and landscape is needed.
I would appreciate any recommendations