Hi there,
I have suddenly been unable to push changes to my Bitbucket repo. I get the following error:
```
git push origin dev
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
```
The repository exists and I am an admin on the repo.
I last successfully pushed to it on September 1st.
The correct SSH key is in my ssh agent. The same key that is added to my Bitbucket account.
`git config user.name` returns the correct Bitbucket user name.
`git remote -v` returns the correct SSH origin.
SSH test connection command returns successful.
```
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
```
I have restarted my IDE and terminal multiple times to try and fix it but I still get this error.
I have also killed my ssh-agent and restarted it, adding only the key I use for this repo. It still isn't working.
Is there anything else I can check to see what is wrong?