Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work'n It: What are your favourite integrations?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2023

In my previous discussion post, I mainly talked about integrations between Atlassian products and some of the features I particularly like.

However, these third-party integrations are also on top of mind:

Slack / Microsoft Teams

• Slack: Connect Jira projects to your Slack channels to the whole team has one conversation.
  • Teams: Create tabs with issues and discuss your team's progress in your channel without leaving Microsoft Teams.

Draw.io / Miro

• Draw.io: Store diagram data within Jira. Data is not transmitted externally, offering a high level of stability and security.
  • Miro: Easily access all of your relevant assets right from Jira to provide better context for your Jira issues.

Structure and Timesheet by Tempo

• Structure: A portfolio management tool for Jira teams to track portfolios with flexible issue hierarchies and get real-time reporting with sum-ups and formulas
  • Tempo: AI automated timesheets with calendar integrations (Google/Microsoft), manage billing & invoicing, integration with Structure

3 comments

Comment

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2023

We leverage Jira/Slack integrations heavily.  Very happy so far!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2023

Love your article @Dave Mathijs! Great ones! 

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald July 11, 2023

The Jira app in Slack is awesome! I get notified of ticket updates through Slack before an email notification comes through, so my response time is lightning quick!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events