Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work’n It: What I Love about working and using Jira with Confluence and Slack

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2023

I have used Integration of Slack with both Confluence and Jira,

Confluence really helps to maintain a Doc for a Jira Ticker ( linkable both the ways). 

Slack integration helps to get notification on any changes on Jira Ticket or Confluence page, which had help to check and Priortize

2 comments

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2023

We have Integrated Jira to Slack to get the each notification of new ticket created, updated etc.

We have also subscribed to Atlassian Status page to one of our slack channel to get notification of any incident reported on Atlassian products and It notifies with each updates so we don't have to go each to status page to check the updates.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 10, 2023

I love the Slack integration that tells you when a new Jira issue has been created... since I spend all day in Slack it's nice to be able to track it there!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events