Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Management - All about pricing

Rama krishna July 10, 2023

Jira Work Management is the home for business teams to manage projects and processes across the company. No matter your department or the complexity of your work, Jira Work Management enables your team to easily collaborate, align, and deliver work in one place.

Jira Work Management is included free with every Jira Software license. May be in future Atlassian may make it pricy. What do you think?

3 comments

Comment

Kyren Cabellon July 10, 2023

I think if Jira Work Management is in itself a unique differentiator with Jira or has more capabilities that work for other teams (non-development). 

Currently, it makes sense to just have one license for Jira and Jira Work Management and other sub-Jira products.

Thierry Dalon July 10, 2023

Right now it seems not to be free anymore see https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management/pricing#pricing-calculator , right?

Correction, you are right: Atlassian says it is free if you have Jira Software: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira-core#what-does-a-jira-core-cloud-subscription-cost 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2023

This should be made more explicit in my opinion.

Like Thierry Dalon likes this
abhishek_sharma03
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2023

If Atlassian adds more feature then for sure they may have to price it higher while selling it as a standalone product. 

Like Kyren Cabellon likes this
Kyren Cabellon July 11, 2023

I agree :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events