Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think? Let´s collect Best Practice togheter.

Sidar Yarar July 3, 2023

Hello group,

What effective strategies or best practices do you use to manage and prioritize tasks across teams or departments within an organization using Atlassian's work management tools?

Or what best practices do you use for other Atlassian products?

I'm already looking forward to your answers.

2 comments

Comment

Emilee
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 5, 2023

Hi @Sidar Yarar ,

Can you give us your best practices first to help spur the conversation? It's helpful to set the example so people have an understanding of what type of best practices you are looking for :) 

Sidar Yarar July 6, 2023

Hi @Emilee ,

It is basically all Atlassian products.
I was expecting comments like:

We use this and that product in our company and as a best practice for Confluence we decided to create templates for all repeating pages. Each template has the macro .... at the top of the page.

Or we use Jira Workmanagment and have created a guide for our users on Confluence. In this policy we describe how the user should formulate the summary or description of tasks. This policy is linked here and there in our Jira...

I don't know if it's clearer now what I'm getting at xD

Uladzislava Kastsitsyna _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 8, 2023

At Awesome Graphs, we always pay attention to the structure of information in our Confluence, so that everything is easily searchable and has its place. It requires us to revise our spaces from time to time. Also, for pages that tend to follow a certain pattern, we create suitable templates.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events