Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JWM integration with BambooHR or Workday

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2023

Community Members, I'm interested in learning use cases where you have integrated or looking to integrate JWM with BambooHR, Workday or any other HR applications. Appreciate if you can give an overview of the usecase how you deployed in JWM. Thank you.

2 comments

Comment

Emilee
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 30, 2023

@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ I'm not sure of the answer to this but I think it's a good question to ask and I'm curious of the answer to this too. I'd recommend also asking in the JWM product group in case there is someone there that can help out. 

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ 

What a great question. I believe I can help answer this to some degree. Most HRIS & TA systems do have some type of integration with Jira. Some are webhooks, or some need email handler set up to function.

With those integration points you can pick what type of project they interface with. So it could be a JWM project. There are a few templates for HR in JWM that help with HR function like on-boarding, talent tracking etc.

I believe that this is supplemental to the HRIS & TA systems. These templates are also there for teams that are not using HRIS system and want to utilize Jira for the processes.

The other processes I have seen why Jira is being integrated to HRIS systems or TA systems is because the HR team is using those HRIS specific systems and the other teams (IT,Business Systems, Development) are using Jira and they want to pass data to those teams for team to team processes like on-boarding a new employee in IT systems or create business identity.

Hope this helps with some use cases. Good luck on your Jira journey.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events