4 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2021

Hi @Benjamin Kabuya 

Welcome to the Community!

Is there something you're looking for help with? :)

Ste

Benjamin Kabuya May 30, 2021

I was having a hard time finding my way around the Atlassian platform. I think I'm getting a hang of it now.. but I'm still learning how to best use it to both my benefit and that of the community.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2021

Hi @Benjamin Kabuya 

There's some great resources to help you get the most out of your Atlassian Products.

I'd start by checking out:

• Atlassian SupportYou can find information about each product, alongside documentation to help with using and administering the products
  • Atlassian UniversityCheck out the learning paths to help identify what courses are best for you. There's a great catalog of free training also
  • CommunityIf you get stuck, ask questions on the Community where there's lots of users always willing to help :) - alongside a big list of discussions and articles!

Ste

Like Benjamin Kabuya likes this
Benjamin Kabuya June 1, 2021

may I please ask to be taught all about confluence?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

Hi @Benjamin Kabuya 

For Confluence, I'd consider checking out:

These should get you started on your learning journey!

Ste

0 votes
Answer accepted
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Benjamin Kabuya ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2021

Welcome @Benjamin Kabuya ! I agree with the resources that have been shared here! I'd start with some training and with reading some documentation, and then I'd spend time trying the products. Good luck!

0 votes
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

@Benjamin Kabuya Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events