Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello There from Steve Burke

I am originally from the great State of Washington in the U.S. I currently reside in the State of Utah with my wife of 21 years and our only child (12). I received my undergraduate in Business Management and Sociology from Utah Valley University. I achieved my graduate degree (MBA) from Western Governors University. I am a Scaled Agile Program Consultant (trainer) with the ability to train and certify folks in 8 different disciplines (SA, SP, SSM, SASM, SPOPM, SDP, ASE, LPM). I have over 18 years of healthcare experience in Practice Management and EHR/EMR spaces. I have spent my career in the technical side (engineering/IT), and I have worked extensively with clients directly, vendor management, and product management. I have a lot of experience in project and program management. My entire career I have be actively involved or leading delivery management. I am excited to utilize my experience here.

I enjoy creative writing, reading, sports (indoor/outdoor), time with my family, active in the Autism community, and coaching and mentoring folks. Yes, I do love attending Comicons and all things nerdy.

7 comments

Like # people like this
John Funk Community Leader Jun 01, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Steve!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Like Steve Burke likes this

Welcome @Steve Burke ! Impressive resume! I hope you enjoy learning, sharing knowledge and connecting with others here!

Welcome to the community @Steve Burke 

Hi there @Steve Burke nice to meet you! Icelandic greetings from a hobby writer married twenty years with one twelve year old planning to go to Midgard con in September :p 

Erica Moss Community Manager Jun 02, 2021

@Steve Burke Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Liam Green Community Leader Jun 03, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Steve Burke 

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you