Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: JiraCon'22 starts tomorrow, are you attending?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

JiraCon'22 is a 100% digital event that will be starting at 9am PT and will continue into Friday (in IST time).

Are you excited for this? and will you be attending any of the sessions?

Personally, I chose not to book time off of work for the event this year (I have a number of things going on that need my attention) but I will be participating as a moderator and attending as many sessions as I can fit into my schedule.

One of the joys of working from home is that I feel comfortable putting something like that on in the background while I work.

So how about you, are you going to be attending? and which session are you looking forward to?

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

5 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I'm in a similar boat to you. Due to the September-October calendar being packed with the Jewish Holidays, I don't have much time to spare, so I have chosen not to participate. I am hoping I can catch some content on replay/YouTube/etc. when it becomes available. 

However, that does not mean I am not thinking about all of the presenters and wishing them the best of luck! I'll look for some near-live updates around community channels as well.

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Just like you, I will be participating in as many sessions as I can according to my agenda, mostly in ESM/JSM sessions.

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

So stoked for JiraCon22!  I plan on attending as many sessions within the following limitations:

1. My own session (SHAMELESS PLUG) on tying JSM and Jira Software for services at 12:45PM PDT on Thursday

2. Manning the ReleaseTEAM "booth"

See you there!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I'll be attending when I can throughout my day and am excited to be doing so. I'm mostly looking forward to the Opening Session "Resilience and Reinvention in a Radically Changing World" as that sounds pretty apt for the world we are living in right now! I hope you can listen to as many sessions as you can while working. I do have some meetings to attend tomorrow so I'll be doing that too! Multitasking at it's best! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Will be trying to watch as much as I can also. 

Also putting in a shameless plug for my session at 1:45PM PDT for Jira Work Management. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events