Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to use and offer Jira to my Clients!

Richard Dasilva March 14, 2022

Looking for any input both positive and negative about the platform to use when offering this type of software to my clients... Any input welcome!

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Richard Dasilva ! Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

I would recommend to ask your "Jira" product related questions or start any discussions in the relevant "Jira" product collection in the community, which can be found here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira/ct-p/jira

This way you will get better and dedicated support from our community members for your questions or issues related to Jira.

Like # people like this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2022

What an open ended question with about a million answers...!!

Some positives:

• When Jira is set up properly and well looked after it's absolutely perfect!
  • Kanban? Scrum? Doesn't matter, it's got it!
  • If Jira doesn't do it 'out of the box' there is a whole Marketplace of additional Vendor Apps available to help out.
    • Disclaimer: I am from an App vendor, Old Street Solutions and happy to tell you more about us, but there are many more out there!!
  • Many offer free demos, training and discounts on their apps. Reach out to them.

Some negatives:

• It's still a system.. 'A fool with a tool...' is still a big issue. Make sure the right culture and way of working is built around it. First mindset, then system!
  • Administration can be a nightmare. Make sure the Admins invest time in knowing it inside out.
  • Costs - work with Service partners to lower the quotes

Hope this all helps.

Like Richard Dasilva likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events