Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation to Jira Work Management Webinar: Business Team Collaboration in a New Era

Lo Voelsen April 20, 2022

Online, 19th of May, 11am CET.

Registration is open: https://kreuzwerker.de/en/event/2022webinarjiraworkmanagement

---

Managing your work in a well-structured way is now easier and more intuitive than ever with Jira Work Management, especially for business teams. At last, planning and tracking are now hassle-free in the new remote working era. Ready to kick off your next project with Jira Work Management?

Looking for the power and customization of Jira Software’s renowned task management capabilities, but you’re not part of a technical team?

Jira Work Management is specifically designed for non-technical users in mind. Create new projects intuitively and quickly and manipulate issues in a variety of visual ways. Create new or edit existing tasks directly in your calendar. Send an easy-to-design form to your colleagues to collect information fast. Feel like you own the project because you can set it up and manage it alone. In this webinar we'll show you an easy-to-follow demo that will make you want to jump right in and start creating projects yourself. 😉

++++ Agenda ++++

🚀  What is Jira Work Management

🚀  Why you'll benefit from Jira Work Management

🚀  Live demonstration

🚀  Q&A Session

++++ Who Should Attend and Why? ++++ 

✅  Anyone looking for hassle-free planning and tracking in the new remote working era

✅  Anyone wanting to work with a highly configurable and user-friendly project management interface

✅  Anyone interested in a solution tailored to non-technical teams

✅  Anyone yearning for easy-to-use, out-of-the-box templates and views

Basically, anyone who needs to improve their team collaboration and task tracking!

++++ Webinar Structure ++++

Online Event - Duration: 60 min

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2022

@Lo Voelsen Thanks for sharing this webinar opportunity! I will register soon. I may not be able to attend since it is too early for my time zone but it would be great if the webinar recording can be shared with me.

Like # people like this
Tom Signor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2022

Interesting topic.  Can someone post the recording link here if there is one available after the webinar?  thanks  

Like Özge Kavas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events