Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm Rae!

Rae Foote September 8, 2023

I'm a Project Manager living in NYC and I'm stoked to be here! I love talking all things Jira, networking, and learning about how people structure their workflows and leverage Agile. I'm also super into just getting to know people in general, so feel free to reach out or connect on LinkedIn. 

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing all my NYC people at ACE events and everyone else at Team next year! 

Cheers!

12 comments

Comment

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2023

Welcome to the group!

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2023

Welcome Rae! 👋

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2023

Hi @Rae Foote!

Welcome to the Community!  I'm sure you are going to fit right in here.

Like Rae Foote likes this
Irene
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 8, 2023

Welcome Rae!

Mohammad Rageh September 8, 2023

Hello Rae!

welcome to the community,

From KSA :).

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 8, 2023

Welcome @Rae Foote !

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2023

@Rae Foote -

Welcome to the community.  You should also explore other groups hosted in Atlassian's Community - 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Products/ct-p/products

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups

We are all here to assist and learn from each other.

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this

Thanks so much! 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2023

Welcome @Rae Foote. NYC has an event coming up in 12 days, I hope to greet/meet you there in person. It's Jira focused, so it should be spot on for you!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-York-articles/NYC-ACE-Upcoming-Event-Jira-Clean-Up-and-Rev-Up/ba-p/2464673

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this

Already RSVPed! So excited, looking forward to chatting in person. 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2023

Welcome, @Rae Foote ! We are glad you are here! :-) 

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian community Rae.

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2023

Welcome to the community @Rae Foote 

Prerna Sony
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Rae Foote 

Neghena drawio Diagrams October 4, 2023

Hi Rae! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to connecting at team 24 or a possible ACE in NYC :)

Rae Foote October 4, 2023

Absolutely! Would love that and will DEFINITELY be at Team '24 :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events