Hello, anyone for a brew?

Helen Griffiths _Capgemini_ April 10, 2019

Hello!

I'm Helen and I work in the ALM Delivery Centre in Telford, UK at Capgemini. I'm currently writing this whilst attending Summit in Las Vegas (sorry, not sorry!).

A few things about me...

1. This is my second Summit...I attended Summit in Barcelona in September 2018
  2. I have a passion for ice hockey, watching...not playing
  3. I have been using the Atlassian applications for around five years now 
  4. I'm cliche British in that no matter what country i'm in, i'll always source out a cup of tea

Capgemini are a Strategic Partner with Atlassian, so if you have any questions, please let me know!

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

@Helen Griffiths _Capgemini_ Welcome, Helen! Be sure to pop over to our product collections and browse around, as well as our Friday Fun threads. Oh, and, of course, our Summit Scavenger Hunt is in full swing. 😄

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2019

As a fellow tea drinker I was pleasantly surprised by the range of tea available however the 'hot' water was disappointing at times.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events