Great to be Involved

George Adams April 6, 2021

Great to have this group space to share knowledge and collaborate. 

Looking forward to contributing and picking some great ideas/nuggets.  

10 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2021

Hi @George Adams welcome to the Atlassian welcome center.

You will start enjoying and benefitted from this forum once you start answering/ posting questions/ writing Atlassian products best usages.

Wishing to see your posts. please stay safe and stay healthy.

Like George Adams likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2021

Hello and Welcome, George!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Jayakar Joseph Johnson April 6, 2021

Inviting the interested in a Global collaborative partnership network to deploy a pilot project for building a Global Digital Healthcare Infrastructure, by Integrated Apps & Devices; for Asynchronous Realtime transactions on a Global Digital, ‘Human Coronavirus Harmful Mutants & lineage Control (HCHMC) Program’, in Hyperledger framework; for WHO, and that is scalable for Integrated other Realtime Digital Healthcare Applications.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2021

@George Adams Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

George Adams April 7, 2021

Hi @Erica Moss , thank you for the welcome message and sharing useful links to get my teeth into, deeply appreciated. Really looking forward to the collective collaboration of great learning products, best practices and useful tips.  I know colleagues in my part of the business will really enjoy being part of the community, so I intend to push/champion this as Jira is an essential/Mandatory tool for the projects we undertake for DWP SLTs/Business Groups

Like Erica Moss likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @George Adams ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2021

@George Adams you definitely made the best decision of your life by joining our great community!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @George Adams  ! I hope you enjoy learning, and connecting with people here! Have fun!

George Adams April 7, 2021

Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro thanks, looking forward to engaging with colleagues and sharing best practices/tips in our different areas of expertise..  The look and feel of both Jira & Confluence is fantastic. I am already championing both with my colleagues as Jira is an essential tool for our projects reporting process. 

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2021

Hi @George Adams ,

Welcome to Atlassian community 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 25, 2021

Hi @George Adams Welcome to the Community!
Do check out our Community-run events on https://ace.atlassian.com/events/#/list!

See you around.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events