Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Me

Selami Ermis January 29, 2024

Hi there,

My name is Selami. I have over 4 years of experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and specialize in Software Quality Assurance. I’m well-versed in Agile Scrum methodologies and proficient in crafting precise Test Strategies, Scenarios, and Scripts based on User and System Requirements.

I’m a dedicated team player with strong analytical abilities, contributing to systematic software testing. I’m eager to grow in the IT industry, bringing expertise in Java, SQL, Gherkin, Python, and various testing tools.

My technical skills include Build Management with Maven, CI/CD with Jenkins, and working with databases such as MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB. I’m familiar with Design Patterns like Page Object Model (POM), POJO, Singleton and Frameworks like Cucumber BDD, Hybrid Framework, TestNG Data Driven. I’m proficient in languages like Gherkin, Java, Python, SQL and methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.

I have experience in Project Management with tools like Confluence, Jira, XRAY and Testing Tools like Cucumber, Junit, Playwright, Postman, REST Assured, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG. I have performed various types of testing including API, Database, Functional, Mobile (using Appium, Blue Stacks), and Web UI. I’m also experienced in Version Control with Git, GitHub and prompt engineering.
Regards,
Selami

3 comments

Comment

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2024

@Selami Ermis Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Caro Rayner February 5, 2024

Hi Selami! 

I'm new to software QA and I can't help but feel totally intimidated by all the stuff you already know that I'm still learning :0

I'm trying out the new Whiteboard beta on Confluence. Curious to know if you've tried it. If so, what do you think so far?

Best

CR

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2024

Hi @Selami Ermis!

That is a great introduction.  Welcome to the Community!

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events