Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

A Candid Chat About Jira Reporting: Let's Get Real, Folks! πŸš€

Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2024

Hey there, fellow Jira enthusiasts! πŸ™Œ

Now, I don't know about you, but when it comes to Jira reporting, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions for me and my company. πŸ˜…

We’ve had our fair share of adventures and misadventures in the world of reporting … From creating complex queries that make your head spin to trying to explain Jira reporting to your teammates like they're five (yes, we've all been there, right?), it's been an interesting ride.

But hey, guess what? We're not alone in this! 🀝

We know many of you out there have your own tales of triumphs and tribulations when it comes to Jira reporting. And that's what makes our community so awesome – we're all in this together! 🌟

So, here's the deal: We’d love to hear your stories, your challenges, and your bright ideas. Let's have an open and honest discussion about what makes Jira reporting both exciting and, well, a bit frustrating at times. πŸ˜‰

Oh, and one more thing – we're planning a live discussion session where we'll delve deep into the challenges you face with Jira reporting. Host will be our experienced ITSM expert, @Rustem Shiriiazdanov 

Your insights are invaluable, and we're eager to hear your thoughts. So, go ahead, drop your comments, thoughts, and ideas below.

Stay awesome! πŸŽ‰

1 comment

Comment

Ankush Bora January 28, 2024

I am always wary around data quality in JIRA reports.
One day I query data and in few days, the numbers don't match.
It may not be a specific JIRA reporting problem. However, always be cautious around using JIRA for derived metrics.

Like β€’ # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events