Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Show us your flags!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Last Saturday, I celebrated Canada with my family, and I know that my American neighbors to the south were celebrating Independence day yesterday. I realized just how truly global our online community is and I thought it might be fun this week to get as many people as possible to share where they are from and add an image of your national flag as a part of the comment. I’d love to see as many different flags as possible.

I’ll get things started. As I mentioned, I’m from Canada. I live in a small town called Guelph just outside of Toronto, Ontario.

Have a great rest of the week!

21 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro July 5, 2023

Hello @Jimmy Seddon

It's a very nice topic to cover! 

I'm from Brazil and live in Porto Alegre in the south of the Country. 💚💙🤍

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 09.15.59.png

Have a wonderful day, Community! 💕

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2023

Born in the USA but now living in Dubai, UAE

US Flag flying.gifUnited-Arab-Emirates_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2023

Far Rockaway, NY United States of America

Like # people like this
Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2023

Simple - just white and red. Poland 💗

X-tk9kqTURBXy9kYTBiNjQ2OTcyNGMxZjljMWI5YWMxYmNjNzQ3ZTcwNi5qcGVnkpUDAADNEELNCSWTBc0EsM0CWN4AAaEwAQ.jpg

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2023

Warmest greetings to all of you from Croatia! 🇭🇷

croatia-flag.gif

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

Greetings from Maaseik, Limburg, Belgium! 🇧🇪

Belgium.gif

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

Hello from the Dane living in the USA!

denmark-constitution-day.gif

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2023

Image result for usmc flag

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck July 5, 2023

Icelander here. This is our flag. I'm gonna be honest, I don't like it. When we got our independence there was a contest to design a new flag and one of the ideas was a kick ass blue one with a falcon on it. But nooo, let's be exactly the same as all the other Nordics 😒😒😒 🤣

flag.jpgflag_2.jpg

Like # people like this
Lauren Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2023

Happy Thursday from Australia where we have 3 national flags. I'm currently sitting in my study with a beautiful garden view of a crisp, cold but sunny morning here in Canberra, our nation's capital  Current temp is 4.5 deg celcius, but it's toasty wrm with my central heating and ectric throw blanket on. 😊

3-flags-of-australia-wiki-1_ver_1.jpg

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2023

Hello from Arizona, USA! 

america-arizona-state-us-flag-20190527.jpg

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald July 6, 2023

Hello from Florida, USA!616Cb0LUiYL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2023

Hello from Germany!

Quiz image

Like # people like this
Raymond Muyuka July 7, 2023

Greetings

Like # people like this
Raymond Muyuka July 7, 2023

download.jpeg

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska [Appfire]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Here is a Czech flag 👇

czech-flag.jpeg

But the flag of my region (Silesian region) in Czechia looks like this 👇

dsc_0012_fotor.jpg

Like # people like this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

KY Flag.jpg

Like # people like this
Alejandro Suárez - TecnoFor
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2023

spain-flag

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2023

I'm located just outside of Milwaukee, WI. My favorite flag is the People's Flag of Milwaukee. 

image.png

Here's the Wisconsin state flag, too:

image.png

Like # people like this
Urs Fuhrimann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2023

That's the flag of the canton of Thurgau in Switzerland
Flagge Thurgau animiert 240px x 180px

Like # people like this
Peter Domankus July 27, 2023

Well I am a proud citizen of the Slovak Republic.

zastava-slovenska-republika.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events